1/31/13

January ~ family and sewing

The Lord blessed me with a new grandson this month. He had a slightly bumpy start but is doing well now. Here he is with  his 2 brothers and my husband (PaPa).

PaPa and I have gotten to spend some time with with Anthony and Brady at the park in Floridatown.






The boys loved walking by the water and riding the plane.
 
I have gotten a small amount of sewing in
 
HOF for a TBL2 friend's new great granddaughter
 
 
A pillow cushion cover for a 1 on 1 swap in TBL2 group swap
 
Two post cards for swaps
 
This one is for the FMQ PC swap
it features trapunto the flower is puffed up.

 
This one is for the Feb PC swap for TBL2 and features Stupendous Stitching
 
 
Last is my ufo project for January. It is Grant's baby quilt. It will not be finished for January but maybe in the next couple of days. I made the blocks with my local Little Red Hens bee a couple of years ago. A few days before Grant was born I decided to make a quilt for him with the blocks. I finished the top before he was born and basted the layers on his birth day (12th). I have been hand quilting it as I can since. 2 more blocks and the border to quilt and then the binding.
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peep into my life.
Tina
 
 
 
Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Proverbs 14:1



No comments: