This month has been filled with non sewing and quilting stuff. However, I did do the challenge it needs even more improving. I tried doing it using tracing paper pinned unto my quilt sandwich. My machine or needle decided it wanted to eat the paper and sandwich.... took a while but I finally got the mess cut and pulled out... then cleaned the machine and changed the needle. I then used Don Linn's method of transferring the design. I was at least able to do the quilting, but I don't do well following the design. So here is my piece.
Thank you Sew Cal Gal for the challenge and thank you Paula Reid for the tutorial.