6/12/09

Today








Today I picked blueberries.
I freeze them. Some of my favorite ways to eat them.

In my oatmeal
With half and half and splenda
In my pancakes
By themselves



Today I quilted on my maple leaf wall hanging. It is almost finished.


And today I made another Post Card. Still working with the Shadow Trapunto. The rose turned out more like how I want it to look. The batik that the post cards are on was used under the organza with both post cards. The zinna has a cotton/poylester organza and the rose is polyester organza.






Next is a baby rag quilt I completed earlier this week both front and back.













Last I want to share a quilt that my Grandma Tate made. It is a double wedding ring. Lots of little bitty pieces.





Who can find a virtuous woman? .... She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. Proverbs 31: 10...13

No comments: