6/19/09

I Love to Quilt!

I don't know if I have mentioned that fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the brightly colored leaves. One of my favorite ways of taking pictures is looking up through the leaves at the sky.

I love how the sky makes the the leaves sparkle.

This is how I feel about my Autumn Splendor wall hanging. The 1st picture is before washing it and the 2nd after it was washed.












Next I have been playing with some more shadow trapunto. I am very grateful to Geta for her tutorials. This one on how to make wreaths.
Here is my mini Shadow Trapunto where I have played with making wreaths and more practice. Front and back.











3 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow, that trapunto looks like a lot of work!! Great job! Fall is my favrite. : )

Anonymous said...

JUST LOVE IT ALLMAVIS

ana-ane said...

Tu otoƱo es precioso.

saludos

ane