4/20/09

Finished Quilt, Blocks and More Blocks

The Children's Home quilt is finished. Winnie did a beautiful job of machine quilting it.




My first group of blocks are for a swap with CQS plus my extras.

The pattern is Love in a Mist

from Quilter's Cache

The bottom left block is the color wave I am swapping



The next group of blocks are for my FLS group.
The patterns are also from Quilter's Cache.
The next 2 are are for my TB/Moda Bee
2 color challenge
I still don't like purple and brown together!



My tenth block for TBLovers2 BOM

by Nancy Rink




Next are my Thimbleberries 2009 BOM plus extras.
April

May

June



And my TBLovers 2 lottery blocks only 2 of them went the second one was kept.




But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:19,20

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love that you show all your work! You've got some fun projects!