6/25/12

Art Quilt

I have finished my second Stupendous Stitching quilt. I love hand and machine embroidery and Carol Ann Waugh Technique is fun and relaxing. If you are interested in learning her technique` check out her class on Craftsy click here


Couching added

Machine stitching added


Hand embroidery
My husband said the arrows remind him of turkey tracks,
the triangles of cobble stones,
the variegated random small lines of school of fish
and the orange chain stitch of a winding stream.
What do you think?


Trimmed and finishing edge



Thank you for stopping by and looking.



Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust,and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Isaiah 12: 2,3

No comments: