12/13/11

My Little Red Hens Quilt Challenge

 While blog hopping the last couple of days, I realized I missed blogging. So I am going to try this again.


So a couple of blogs back I mention the Little Red Hen’s quilt challenge.

I really didn’t like my greeting card.

 Finally in November I got serious and made a line drawing.




I sort of liked it….So started pulling fabrics from my stash,
playing with the colors and fabrics, cutting and pinning in
place. At 1st I had a muted grey for the background….Yuk…
That was what I hated about the card the dull gloomy
background. Once I used the sea green marble fabric, I was

able to complete the quilt.

                                                                                                                                                                     
Mine was number 11


All the entries were great.
















1st place

2nd place

3rd place

4th lace

Best of Show
Thank you for visting!



The law of the LORD perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD
is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalms 19:17

No comments: